Our Client is a portfolio company of The Blackstone Group, that specializes in the due diligence, optimization, and management of power generation facilities in the United States. Our Client is seeking to add a Director Financial Analytics. The position will report directly to the CFO, and will have frequent exposure to executive management through both informal interaction and formal presentations.
* Provide quantitative, decision-oriented medium to long-term financial analysis that will support the strategic and business operations of the company
* Develop and maintain financial models and forecasts with a specific focus on pro-forma modeling
* Analyze and forecast funding sources and uses of capital and liquidity
* Perform financial analysis for decision support of equity investments, capital investments and business development
* Assist in preparation of presentations to management and sponsors regarding potential investments
Skills & Experience Requirements:
* Undergraduate degree with a concentration in Finance, Engineering, or related field MBA, CFA or similar graduate level degree with a specialty in Finance is favorably considered
* 5-7 years of experience in a finance or business development role experience in investment banking and/or management consulting background may also qualify
* Prior experience in the power / energy industry is required, with understanding of general power plant operations and energy markets
* Advanced knowledge of Excel and financial modeling
* Exceptional analytical and problem-solving capabilities specifically associated with mergers and acquisitions
* Ability to manage and organize detailed data and present the results of analyses clearly and concisely
* Strong oral and written communication and interpersonal skills to successfully interact with board members, senior management, peers, subordinates and external constituencies
* Proven abilities to maintain confidential and proprietary information
Loading some great jobs for you...