Float Services@Home Caregiver
- Good Samaritan Society/Services at Home
- $26,650.00 - 37,200.00 / Year *
- 9038 Loch Lomond Blvd
- Minneapolis, MN 55443
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
This position is a part-time position 8am-12pm Monday - Friday - guaranteed 20 hours per week. Must be willing to travel up to 30 miles from our office in Golden Valley.
Our Float Caregiver will work with clients throughout the Minneapolis/St. Paul Metro area in the mornings or in the office if a morning caregiver shift is unavailable that day.
Occasional additional hours may be available depending on availability (afternoons/weekends)
*Home Care Experience
*At least 2+ years working with seniors
*Must have own vehicle, drivers license, and auto insurance
Good Samaritan Society-Services@Home provides non-medical home care services to seniors and older adults with disabilities. We strive to help our clients live independently for as long as possible, while also bringing peace of mind to their families. Services@Home provides non-medical companion care through a variety of tasks including light housekeeping, grocery shopping, meal preparation, laundry, transportation, companionship and memory care. Shifts start at 2 hours and are available during the day, evenings, weekends, and overnights.
Our Caregivers Provide:
* Grocery Shopping
* Meal planning and preparation
* Light housekeeping
* Transportation to appointments, errands and outings
* Memory Care