RN - Unit Manager - Registered Nurse
Crystal Creek Health and Rehabilitation Center, a member of the CommuniCare family of health care companies, currently has an opening for a full time, salaried Nursing Unit Manager.
At Crystal Creek, the Unit Manager position is a senior management role, with leadership responsibilities and a commensurate salary. The ideal candidate for the Nursing Unit Manager position will be an RN with 2 or more years management experience. Strong managerial and clinical skills are required. The position enjoys a complete benefits package, bonuses, and a highly competitive salary. Starting salary is based on experience.
The RN Unit Manager provides personal nursing care to the residents and leadership to the nursing staff to assure that care standards are met and the highest degree of quality resident care is provided at all times.
- The position must function as a team member, team leader and ensure that work is accomplished and quality care is delivered.
- The position must also manage the resources within their control and assist others in managing resources.
- As a CommuniCare employee you will enjoy competitive wages and PTO plans. We offer you a menu of benefit options from life and disability plans to medical, dental and vision coverage, from quality benefit carriers. We also offer 401(k) with employer match and Flexible Spending Accounts.
Join a successful team with a friendly atmosphere! Come make a difference in the lives of others at Crystal Creek!
- Must hold a valid RN license in the State of Missouri
- Must have at least 2 years management experience and long term care nursing experience.
- Must maintain CPR certification.
- Strong managerial and clinical skills required
- Must be knowledgeable of long-term care nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as legal regulations and guidelines that pertain to long-term care.
- Must have excellent customer services skills and teamwork attitude.
Associated topics: asn, cardiothoracic, ccu, infusion, intensive care unit, maternal, nurse, staff nurse, tcu, transitional